3/02/2009

T.J. Houshmandzadeh won't be an Eagle

It was just reported on SportsCenter that free agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh signed a five year deal with the Seattle Seahawks. Mike Greenberg was able to interview him live on air, and here's a little bit on what he said.

Why the Seahawks?

"I just felt like it was the best destination, the best team and the best choice for me. It just felt right. I like Coach Moore, I like Matt Hasselbeck, and I look forward to it. I'm fortunate because I played with a good quarterback in Carson Palmer, and I get to play with another good quarterback in Matt Hasselbeck. They've been successful year in and year out. They had a down year last year, but in the last five or six years they've been in first."

Thoughts on Matt Hasselbeck?

"When you mention the best QBs in the NFL, when he's healthy, you're going to mention him."

So there's already one WR off the market, let's now see how the Eagles approach Boldin.

No comments: